.

.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blake Lively: Face of Chanel

After wooing Anna Wintour and showing off her gams in various red carpet hits, it's not a surprise that Blake Lively is taking the fashion industry by storm. She easily became the "It" girl this year, covering various fashion magazines and sitting front row in all the runway shows she has attended.



Blake is now taking a bigger step in her career, and by that I don't mean her wearing new Brian Atwoods! She is now the newest face of everbody's favorite fashion house: CHANEL.Yes, she is now a muse of the brand that embraced classic beauties like Nicole Kidman, Keira Knightley, Emma Watson, Audrey Tautou, Diane Kruger and more.

Although I love Blake and I think that she is definitely a blonde bombshell, I'm not sure Chanel is the brand for her. I prefer to see her more in John Galliano or Matthew Williamson creations, given her fun spirit and colorful style. I see her in more colorful prints, form fitting and draped dresses, but being the new Chanel muse, she might be wearing more black and white silhouettes, and well I guess there's really nothing wrong with that if you're wearing Chanel right? Well, who knows hopefully she might be endorsing a new fragrance or bag or something else.

Nonetheless, I still cannot wait to see what Chanel has planned for her! It's such a wonderful opportunity :) Congrats Blake!

No comments:

Post a Comment