.

.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Anna Dello Russo for H&M

The fashion maniac collaborates with the Swedish fashion empire, giving birth to a luxuriously delicious accessory line.

I couldn't help myself, I had to look for the nearest H&M store and see for myself what the glitter was all about. As I enter, I see a mountain of gold and turquoise, allowing myself a long and slow "ooooooh" moment. I only got photos of the shoes because people were just going gaga over everything else, and well, I'm not surprised. It's a very fashionable, without being over the top in terms of design and prices.


Other snippets from the H&M Magazine feature of Anna Dello Russo




The thing I love most about Anna Dello Russo is that no matter how long she's been in the fashion industry, her passion for it exudes in everything she does, creates, wears and says. It's a marriage made in fashion heaven.

Here are other shots I got from the H&M website http://www.hm.com and their app of the collaboration, enjoy:

AdR   x    H&M





For prices and availability, check the H&M website http://www.hm.com  or visit the store nearest you.








No comments:

Post a Comment