.

.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Russian Roulette: Miroslava Duma

Since I'm back with intense fashion vengeance, I've decided to introduce one of my recent inspirations:

Russian beauty Miroslava Duma


I came across her while I was scanning through my daily dose of www.whowhatwear.com and stumbled upon this petite fashionista. I instantly googled her and fell deeper in love with her classic, quirky and edgy taste in dressing. Not to mention, she's beautiful and smart as well! She contributes her skills in the pages of Harper's Bazaar, OK Magazine, Glamour and more.

She caught my attention because she knows how to balance structured pieces with loud and playful colors, nothing too extreme. She doesn't try too hard and shocks you in a good way. Celebrities nowadays wear fashion pieces to get attention just so they're talked about, they no longer dress for themselves, they live to impress the paparazzi.  Miroslava on the other hand, need not call the press or wear insane meat dresses to catch attention because she dresses for herself and for no one else, something I try my best to live by.

So without further adieu, here are my favorite looks from Miroslava! :)













No comments:

Post a Comment